• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tomcolinjones

Gti Style Arch Trim For Base Models....still Available?

tomcolinjones

Many moons ago, I purchased a lovely ph 1.5 xs, No pictures of this tho sorry. It had original 'base model' rear arches, along with GTI trim. they where obviously not 'made to fit' I got rid of the shell in the end but kept the arches and put them on my road rally XS a few years later.

I have lost them somewhere, i have never seen these on another base model 205 without cutting out the arches.

Does anyone know if they where / are available from peugeot?

Heres a pic of my old road rally xs with the arches on. (think i ripped them off in a hedge somewhere :-(

spotsandflaps.jpg

tomcolinjones

found another pic, may be clearer

gtitrimgravelwheels.jpg

tomcolinjones

Does anyone have a clue what i am on about? are these the arches that where available on the dturbo? I would like to get hold of some more.

johnnyboy666

im sure I remember them being available on a website, but I cant remember the name of the website and I think last time I checked theyd stopped doing them i think it may have been tuning.co.uk or something like that.

I think there was 5door versions as well if memory serves

steve@cornwall

no personal knowledge, but this thread comes around very 12 months or so and in the past has resulted in that they are no longer available. is this purely for cosmetic reasons? as without cutting rear arches I can't see what you gain?

Edited by steve@cornwall

205freak

HI mate, are you looking for this KIT 205kit.jpg

tomcolinjones

that doesnt look like the kit as there are no arches, just the flat bits. I only asked as i have not seen them on another 205, and may be useful to others wishing to do this.

Daviewonder

Am I missing something? It just looks like a Gti kit self tappered to an XS to me.

• Like 1

tomcolinjones

it looks exactly like a gti kit, but has less of a curv where it follows the base model arch on the rear.

steve@cornwall

Strangely enough there's a base model 205 with a clip on kit at my local breakers!!! what's the odds???

tomcolinjones

If you get chance, i would happily buy them off you for a reasonable price. if you get chance.. :-)

steve@cornwall

looked quite complete.... some of the clips rusted, front drivers had a screw fixing it through the bumper and the red trim was more pink...but can have a look see monday...