• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mark_ashley

Gaz Gha Coilovers + Top Mounts

mark_ashley

Hi, following on from my last topic about arb's, I now have my front subframe underway and I should alos have secured a setup for the rear of the car.

All thats missing is the suspension itself. Thinking of going for gaz GHA coilovers and rear struts with the top mounts. Found some from a shop for £500 which is good for my budget and they seem to be held in good regard.

Just curious about the colour as these are silver and blue and others I have seen are not... does anyone know if this is because they just change the colour from time to time?

Also any feedback from people with these would be appreciated, or suggestions for suspension on the same budget.

Thanks,

Mark.

cybernck

You will pay more than what they go for in our Group Buy :rolleyes:.

mark_ashley

Oooh I didn't realise there was one going on... What's the expected delivery times on this group buy? Do we know?

mark_ashley

Any help with springs are welcome :-)

samc

i'm removing the gaz coilovers from my 205 to free up some cash. they have done 0 miles but have been fitted to the car which has sat in the garage on them for about 5month, so as you can imagine they are perfect... make me an offer i cant refuse :D

johnnyboy666

Ive just had mine through from the group buy, they said it could take up to 3weeks but arrived 3days later :D havent got them on yet tho but i dont see any problems arising :)

allanallen

Any help with springs are welcome :-)

What spec is the rest of your suspension? Tb's, arbs etc

mark_ashley

What spec is the rest of your suspension? Tb's, arbs etc

gti subframe with 309 gti wishbones and 21mm arb, 309 gti rear beam with berlingo tb and 24mm arb.