• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugdamo

Pas On 2.0 Turbo Conversion

pugdamo

Im planning on doing a 2.0 turbo conversion on my 309 soon and i want to get everything sorted in my head before i start,the thing i want to know is iv got power steering on the 309 but how do i go about keeping this on the turbo engine?will my pump fit the 605 engine or do i use the 605 pas pump or is there a alternator/pas pump bracket that i need to use or am i completely stuffed?

Thanks in advance

Slo

I would also like to know a little about this as im in the same position, except my 205 has manual steering and ive just bought a power steering setup to go on it and my 605 engine has a power steering pump on it too and it came from my own 605 so i have everything that was in the 605, on a side note my 205 was a really poor starter - sticking starter solonoid and flat battery all the time and the 605 starter and alternator went straight on so maybe the pump will too? Do you have the complete 605 top mount?

pugdamo

Iv got the top engine mount from a citroen xsara.

Miles has said to me that i need the PAS/alternator mounting bracket off a xsara VTS or a 306 GTI6 and the pump and alternator also the high pressure PAS pipe is a direct fit to the 205 rack so im hunting through my local scrap yards for the parts

tunnicliffe

i have a pas/alternator mount and alternator from a xu10j4r and possiblly the pas pump if this is any good? will need to see if i have pump when i'm at work tomorrow

dave205

Let me know how this goes as i might run PAS on my 205 turbo. P

tunnicliffe

i have the pas pump and a/c pump if req