• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
camgti

Berlingo Arb

camgti

Morning Gents

5 or so years ago I shipped a 309 Beam back to Australia for the 205 ( as we don't have them here ) and now want to upgrade the Bars and Arb. We have just had a Berlingo come up to be broken ( very rare here ) and Im hoping its got the 21.3mm Bars. Its a Series 2 so Im sure it will. What Im wondering, is do they also have a thicker ARB that I can use for the 309 beam? OR what else can I use for it as a starlight swap. Im not interested in cut down bars from a 306 etc at the moment.

Ive searched quite a few topics as have only been able to find the torsion bar sizes. From what I can find is that the Berlingo does not have an ARB but that seems odd?

Thanks for the help in advance

Cam

S@m

Morning Gents

5 or so years ago I shipped a 309 Beam back to Australia for the 205 ( as we don't have them here ) and now want to upgrade the Bars and Arb. We have just had a Berlingo come up to be broken ( very rare here ) and Im hoping its got the 21.3mm Bars. Its a Series 2 so Im sure it will. What Im wondering, is do they also have a thicker ARB that I can use for the 309 beam? OR what else can I use for it as a starlight swap. Im not interested in cut down bars from a 306 etc at the moment.

Ive searched quite a few topics as have only been able to find the torsion bar sizes. From what I can find is that the Berlingo does not have an ARB but that seems odd?

Thanks for the help in advance

Cam

I couldn't tell you if it will fit a 309, but if you can post or pm the chassis number i should be able to check what size arbs it has got.

Sam

allanallen

Berlingos/partners have an arb but it doesn't fit the 309, they're a different length (same as 405)

Al

camgti

Thanks allen. Thats what I was after.

I have no idea about the chassis numbers. Ill try and find out. Its a 2005 Series 2 if that helps

Cam

S@m

Thanks allen. Thats what I was after.

I have no idea about the chassis numbers. Ill try and find out. Its a 2005 Series 2 if that helps

Cam

More than likely it will be a 21mm ARB, the only exceptions to this are some 1.4 and 1.1 petrols (which have 19mm ARBs and are pretty rare).

Sam