• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
eddie bullit

New Bumper

eddie bullit

I've had a bumper delivered but it's a phase 1 not 2. Other than send it back I was thinking to treat it with Plasticote. Would this work to a good standard?

Cheers

Edd

Edited by eddie bullit

chipstick

Do you mean plasticare? plasticote is a paint.

Apparently it turns grey black, but whether it would be as deep as treated black I don't know. It's a dye so should do. I'm sure someone has matched them up with replacements before

eddie bullit

Do you mean plasticare? plasticote is a paint.

Apparently it turns grey black, but whether it would be as deep as treated black I don't know. It's a dye so should do. I'm sure someone has matched them up with replacements before

:lol: yeah plasticare..I think I'll send it bck just to be on the safe side.

cheers

EdCherry

Eddie front or rear?

Im looking for a phase 1 rear and have a phase 2 rear here brand spankers...

Baz

I could do with a Ph1 front too and have plenty of rears & probably a good front!

Edited by Baz

eddie bullit

It's a front! sorry pal. I think I'll send it back Baz and source from elsewhere. Cost £50 from nice deals. lists cheaper but they contacted me to add extra cost cos it was out of stock with their regular supplier. £50 + delivery if you want it. looks decent quality too.

cheers

Edd

Edited by eddie bullit

chipstick

Non genuines don't dye as well as OEM which is worth bearing in mind. So a match is very unlikely actuallly.

eddie bullit

Non genuines don't dye as well as OEM which is worth bearing in mind. So a match is very unlikely actuallly.

cheers pal

Baz

It's a front! sorry pal. I think I'll send it back Baz and source from elsewhere. Cost £50 from nice deals. lists cheaper but they contacted me to add extra cost cos it was out of stock with their regular supplier. £50 + delivery if you want it. looks decent quality too.

cheers

Edd

No worries bud!

Edited by Baz