• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ash mi16

Polysport Or Polyrace

ash mi16

just been looking on rallydesign for new bushes as mine are abit nackerd, just want to no witch of these to would be best for my everyday road car ive got bilstein group n shocks allround, and want to do a few track days next year, ive been looking at doing the

Front Wishbone Bush (front)

Front Wishbone Bush (rear)

Front Roll Bar Mount

just want to no if i should got for the polyrace or polysport theres not much difference in price,

thanks ash

Edited by ash mi16

Anthony

Front ARB just get Peugeot OE bushes - they're poly anyway, and unlike aftermarket, actually fit.

I've used both Polysport and Polyrace wishbone bushes in the past, and both have worked and lasted well (30k+ miles on one set)

That said, Paul_13 on here had a set of Polyrace (IIRC) fail within just a few weeks earlier this year.

ash mi16

Front ARB just get Peugeot OE bushes - they're poly anyway, and unlike aftermarket, actually fit.

I've used both Polysport and Polyrace wishbone bushes in the past, and both have worked and lasted well (30k+ miles on one set)

That said, Paul_13 on here had a set of Polyrace (IIRC) fail within just a few weeks earlier this year.

ok thanks, so just get standard arm bushes and polysport or race for the wishbone, do u no witch would be best for the road?

Edited by ash mi16

Anthony

For the road? In truth, OE Peugeot wishbone bushes - a fair bit cheaper too.

ash mi16

For the road? In truth, OE Peugeot wishbone bushes - a fair bit cheaper too.

ok thanks mate as ive been wanting to put 309 bones on so might buy a new set then i dont have to buy new bushes :D

Baz

Depending on the make of the arms/wishbones you buy, you might want to buy a set of Pug bushes to fit to them anyway as most are rubbish.

ash mi16

Depending on the make of the arms/wishbones you buy, you might want to buy a set of Pug bushes to fit to them anyway as most are rubbish.

ok mate thanks for that, buy the from peugeot of somewhere like ebay?

Anthony

Just buy the complete kit from Peugeot - I don't have the part number to hand, but it's around £25 and includes all four bushes, together with new bolts, nuts and washers.

Do not buy pattern bushes, as like Baz said, they are usually of extremely poor quality and fail prematurely.

ash mi16

Just buy the complete kit from Peugeot - I don't have the part number to hand, but it's around £25 and includes all four bushes, together with new bolts, nuts and washers.

Do not buy pattern bushes, as like Baz said, they are usually of extremely poor quality and fail prematurely.

ok cool thanks mate il do that then :)

Paul_13

359907 205 wishbone kit.

If they're the same polyrace ones I had, I'd strongly recommend not getting them. They were dangerous when they failed! Couldn't keep car in a straight line

ash mi16

359907 205 wishbone kit.

If they're the same polyrace ones I had, I'd strongly recommend not getting them. They were dangerous when they failed! Couldn't keep car in a straight line

ok mate thanks and ok i wont get them then as i dont want to kill my car cus of some bushes failing on me :/

welshpug

anyone used super pro?

TBC WEBER 45s

anyone used super pro?

No are they any good? :) when my powerflex (purple wotsits) do give out i will try same thing new but they have been going for a good 30000 to 40000mile and i have had 3 lower

suspension arm ball joint go in this time ;)