• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jord294

Nadella Needle Roller Bearings

jord294

for those that don't know, over the last couple of years, there have been changes in design to the outer needle roller bearing used on the 205, 309,306, zx, xsara axles

i.e less needle rollers, and reduced width

o/e part number 5132.49

hopefully i have sourced the better spec'd nadella db47260ee bearing. i will have to import them

these bearings are 22mm in width, compared to what main dealers are supplying, which are 20mm, and the outer bearings supplied in kit 5132.62 are approx 15mm

as i often build and supply axles, i prefer to use the wider outer bearing

so, if any one maybe interested in a pair of these nadella bearings please contact me

if i get enough interest, i will list the bearings in the group buy section

cheers

Paul_13

Don't take this the wrong way Jord, but I'm happy to sell you the bearings and you use them for your rebuilds. But I want to be selling them on here and the GTI6 forum. It's pointless if I'm going to be selling them for cheaper and I don't want you making profit off them on here and 6 forum. Feel free to sell them elsewhere that's not a problem.

Please don't take this as me being an arse, I think I'm being reasonable. I may of not made this clear by PM but this is how I feel about it.

Regards

stu8v

Don't take this the wrong way Jord, but I'm happy to sell you the bearings and you use them for your rebuilds. But I want to be selling them on here and the GTI6 forum. It's pointless if I'm going to be selling them for cheaper and I don't want you making profit off them on here and 6 forum. Feel free to sell them elsewhere that's not a problem.

Please don't take this as me being an arse, I think I'm being reasonable. I may of not made this clear by PM but this is how I feel about it.

Regards

Price

welshpug

can you get the seal as well?

Paul_13

Yeap will be inner and outer bearing, aswell as bronze cup, seal and the metal insert thing that goes onto the trailing arm pin.

jord294

Regards

did you read properly what i wrote?

WHEN you do get hold of the bearing kits, they will only be for my beam rebuilds not to sell on

i am just offering a pair of better spec'd outer bearings, until you can offer the complete kits

Paul_13

so, if any one maybe interested in a pair of these nadella bearings please contact me

if i get enough interest, i will list the bearings in the group buy section

cheers

Yep, says to me 100% your going to sell them on considering you've asked for a load of them off me. That's the impression I got

I did have a few beers last night and missed the first bit that said outer bearing.

Edited by Paul_13

jord294

just to make this clear paul

i am not planning on selling any bearing kits that you may be able to supply me

i have spent a lot of time and effort to source this individual bearing, so i thought i would share this with other members

cheers

jord294

i have now taken delivery of quite a few of these 'better' bearings

so if your interested, please pm me

cheers

Mad Scientist

Do you think these make much difference? There's not much movement on them really is there?

jord294

Do you think these make much difference? There's not much movement on them really is there?

it's just my personal opinion, that the wider bearing is a better one

when i get chance i will show the difference in the 3 bearings available

welshpug

how much? got a decent price for arm shafts too?