• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
erbs

Where Can I Buy Brake Discs And Pads

erbs

looking for disc and pads but would like to buy a disc/pad set for all 4 corners, does anyone know where i can get a set from?

been looking in all the usual places but all sold separately

Edited by jackherer
title changed

TaffyTim

Disc pad set? Just ask your motor factor for the right bits and they might put them all in one bag for you!

jackherer

Baz, this isn't a wanted ad, he is clearly asking about third party suppliers of new parts.

Title edited.

MiniGibbo

GSF, Euros? both an absolute prick to use given the fact it takes either of them half a dozen attempts to get the right parts but are cheap :rolleyes:

TaffyTim

Euro car parts, GSF, Camberley also I've been quoted good prices by the Peugeot dealership in the past too.

Batfink

If I knew what car he had I can set up a link. Not sure why theres an issue about pressing 'buy now' four times on a website though...

tri_longer

brakeparts.co.uk can be pretty cheap

welshpug

as is buybartyby :)

Baz

Baz, this isn't a wanted ad, he is clearly asking about third party suppliers of new parts.

I facetiously offered another choice given as generally any motor factors/halfords etc, anywhere that sells car parts will probably sell brakes given as they're a bit of a commonly required consumable item. :)

jackherer

I facetiously offered another choice given as generally any motor factors/halfords etc, anywhere that sells car parts will probably sell brakes given as they're a bit of a commonly required consumable item. :)

I wasn't talking about your offer to sell used parts, I was referring to this post:

There is a wanted section for posts like this

Baz

Apologies Kieran i don't follow. I don't mean to sound rude, but surely if you 'want' something you post it in the 'wanted' section? No?

I put wanted posts up for new parts either on the off chance that someone has bought them in error or just happens to be able to offer them. Am i wrong in doing this?

Perhaps i'm a little sceptic, but posts like this from members who are relatively new with under 30 posts are possibly simply making a post... so that part was geared towards that. I'm sure you get what i'm saying. :)

Masekwm

I can see how you mean Baz. I think this is just a newbie asking for an alternative.

Edited by Masekwm

jackherer

I'm sure you get what i'm saying. :)

I do but I think you're wrong :lol:

does anyone know where i can get a set from?

Seems clear to me, it doesn't say "has anyone got a set". I can't see any way that this is different to this thread of mine, should that have gone in the wanted section in your opinion?