• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dch1950

French 205 Club - Group Order

dch1950

Hi all,

yet another case of the French boys getting what they want I suppose. This is a current group order for car mats at €49 per set + Postage. These look nice, with various applicable colours and emboidered logos.(griffe, Gti etc)

The preservation of the marque and the model is more a priority for these guys though.

Forum de France link

regards

Dave

Richie

Those look great, wouldn't mind a set of those. Probably the closest to the original's you're going to get.

P_Monty

Those look great, wouldn't mind a set of those. Probably the closest to the original's you're going to get.

I like them. Which is closest to original for a dark grey ph1.5 with red carpets?

stufarri

These are on Ebay - made by a Dutch company approx £70 delivered in RHD too.

I fancy some they look great quality.

Atari Boy (Jonny) bought some last year I think.

Atari Boy

Good memory Stu. Yes I have a set. They are good quality, but I would point out they have a poor track record of getting ones order correct and they don't fit perfectly. (the rears are pretty much useless). Otherwise, they are great!

Edited by Atari Boy

dch1950

Hi there,

if any one is interested in these thay can be purchased direct from here from the French merchant site

French forum direct link

regards

Dave