• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
wullthebull

Stub Pins

wullthebull

hi all i own a f reg 205 1.6 gti its been off road for 3 years and ive put it back on its my first peugeot in fact its my first non-ford ive always had xr3s capris sierras etc anyway my wee pug is on the road but my mechanic noticed the drivers side rear stub pin on the drum brakes isnt right its been shortened he says ive tried a few breakers etc and no one has one does one from a modern pug 206 etc fit? or does anyone know where i can get one ive tried parts suppliers but no one stocks them for the 205 thanks :)

EsTr3ToR

There`s my research on stub pins, might help somehow.

156yb.jpg

jord294

hi all i own a f reg 205 1.6 gti its been off road for 3 years and ive put it back on its my first peugeot in fact its my first non-ford ive always had xr3s capris sierras etc anyway my wee pug is on the road but my mechanic noticed the drivers side rear stub pin on the drum brakes isnt right its been shortened he says ive tried a few breakers etc and no one has one does one from a modern pug 206 etc fit? or does anyone know where i can get one ive tried parts suppliers but no one stocks them for the 205 thanks :)

have you got a picture of what you mean

iirc, it is only 205s with hubs that have longer stub axle pins

all drum brake 205s have the same length stub axle pins

wullthebull

thanks guys dont have photos but seemingly its the threaded screw part thats down to 4 threads dont know if thats a problem but my mechanic mentioned it