• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
firstcar_205gti

Front Fog Issue

firstcar_205gti

hi all i have recently bought my first car, a phase 1 205 gti and the guy i bought off had taken off the front fogs which i have replaced with new ones. the connections are all still there the only problem is i don't know where the switch is to turn them on :unsure: . i have one blank on the dashboard and a blank near the steering wheel. can anybody help thanks :) . i can also take a picture of the blanks if needed.

Tom Fenton

They are spot lights, they should come on with your main beam.

damien

what the man above said, they are spot lights so when your full beam is on they should come on.

firstcar_205gti

ohh really thanks guys :lol:

MadCommuter

And may I say.. First car - 205 GTi. I wish I'd been so lucky. MIne was a hand-painted turquoise Fiat 127.

firstcar_205gti

And may I say.. First car - 205 GTi. I wish I'd been so lucky. MIne was a hand-painted turquoise Fiat 127.

haha unlucky mind you i only have 205 gti because it costs me 200 euros a year, back in england best quote i found was 5,000!!!! pounds a year :wacko: