• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugpete1108

Best Place To Buy Bilsien B4's?

pugpete1108

ive decided to go for some billies instead of the cheaper option but the seller from ebay where i was going to buy them for doesnt seem to be selling any more??

anyone know where i can pick up a front set? for less that £113 delivered?

pete

bilstien the title should say, im not that retarded :o

Edited by pugpete1108

Miles

If you can wait a few days I have some coming in

welshpug

He has an ebay shop, and a web front page :)

Batfink

I sell bilstein too. I dont tend to keep 205 b4's on the shelf but I can get them.

pugpete1108

prices then fellas? pm me if you dont want to share it :lol:

dont mind waiting as long as its not too long? just waiting for a cheque to clear before i have funds tho.

pete

eddie bullit

If you can wait a few days I have some coming in

Sorry to hijack..did you get my payment Miles?

cheers

Tom Fenton

Shop around is all I will say. I have previously paid well over the odds for these.

omri617

I jump on this thread and ask :

Are Bilstein B4 are ok with 40MM lowering springs (Eibach)?

currently have set of OMP shocks and i'm sick of their stiffness ( looking for more soft comfortable shocks)

Thanks

Wes

ecp were the cheapest when i bought mine last year. and i run them with eibach springs no problem.

Batfink

my prices are here - KAM Racing

we've redone all our pricing to bring the prices massively down from RRP.

Tom Fenton

Yep, just after I have bought two sets in the past 12 months at a far greater price, and recommended a few others to do so as well. I won't be buying them from KAM again.

Edited by Tom Fenton

welshpug

about the same price I paid 6 years ago from ECP!

Batfink

Yep, just after I have bought two sets in the past 12 months at a far greater price, and recommended a few others to do so as well. I won't be buying them from KAM again.

fair enough. Though I was not overcharging rather others are undervaluing the brand. Good for customers who shop around though

We had set all our prices based on discounting from Bilsteins recommended retail price. I certainly had not realised the extent companies are discounting them way further. Its worth shopping around but at the same time we now cannot discount further to trade. Its all about volume nowadays with retail and making FA per unit.

Tom Fenton

Justify it how you like, I feel ripped off and will not be coming back, my own fault for assuming a forum member would be doing a good deal for other forum members and me not shopping around to check.

Batfink

I dont do the pricing so was unaware at how uncompetitive we were against some sellers. I know we were matching the big sellers like motorsportworld. You should have come back to me and complained and I would have sorted things. Drop me a line tomorrow or a pm and I'll sort out part refunding your last order so you have the cheaper price.

Miles

Pretty much the same price I sell them for, Mind I don't sell the 205 rears only Pug ones or the ZX one's even after the revamp of them, Just don;t forget the old VAT's at 20% now so 6 years on being the same price I think is pretty good.

Mine retail at £118.00 for a pair of front's which again compared with Motorsport world who seem to sell everything at no mark up is good.

ECP no longer deal with Bilstein unless its old stock.

If you want a non contact purchase then online is the way but any problems etc it's harder to find someone that knows anything about the product they sell, That's why I do not compete with them.

Edited by Miles

Tom Fenton

Well its only fair to report back on good service after moaning about bad, so I'm posting to say a big thanks to Kev at KAM Racing.

After my moan above Kev has sorted me with an exceptionally good deal on another pair of front B4's I needed, making them the best price I have found anywhere.

So hats off to him as he could have ignored my moan and told me to stick it. But instead he has sorted me out and so I will now carry on using his services if/when I need anything else, good service deserves a say so and some customer loyalty in my opinion.

Chris_Mi

Fair play Tom (& Kev),

I work in a customer orientated industry, and 9 times out of 10 you'll only ever get feedback if its a negative complaint.

Very rarely do customers recognise or praise a good effort, so well done that man.

Coming from the right side of the Pennines, I'll take this opportunity to give you a dig and say you can't take the Yorkshire out of the lad (tight as a duck's proverbial and all that!) :lol:

Tom Fenton

I'm an adopted Yorkshireman, born and bred in Henley in Arden don't you know !! :P

d7ve_b

Well its only fair to report back on good service after moaning about bad, so I'm posting to say a big thanks to Kev at KAM Racing.

After my moan above Kev has sorted me with an exceptionally good deal on another pair of front B4's I needed, making them the best price I have found anywhere.

So hats off to him as he could have ignored my moan and told me to stick it. But instead he has sorted me out and so I will now carry on using his services if/when I need anything else, good service deserves a say so and some customer loyalty in my opinion.

+1 :D . Kev has also sorted me out (ooeerr) which is extremely decent of him. As a result I won't hesitate to put future business his way.