• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tommy gun

Rear Beam Up Grade

Cameron

+1 - text speak is in the forum rules. It's not just because we're spelling / grammar snobs, we have a lot of members whose first language isn't English so it's for their benefit too.

Anthony

James likes a lot of oversteer though doesn't he? :lol:

Well, it's safe to say that he isn't one for wash-out understeer, yes :lol:

As I said, it's down to personal preference - I tend to prefer running slightly softer on the front as that suits how I drive a 205, whereas someone with a different driving style might prefer a harder front setup like your car runs. Me and James had a similar-ish driving style and handling preference, hence I never had any issue double-driving his car on trackdays and immediately falling into the groove - well, no issues apart from that I could barely see over the steering wheel in it :lol:

I miss that car :(

Tesstuff

Well said Came Ron and Paul Thirteen :)

Back on topic, it is hard to know what size arb and tbs would suit each set up. Trial and error is the only way but could become costly.

~I have asked Anthony's advice on this for my car and it has cleared the waters somewhat for me :)