• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
spikster

Suspension Geometery Setting

spikster

Hi,

Does anyone know a good place near Northamptonshire to have my 205GTI suspension set up.

I have used Zen Performance in the past, but I did have a Subaru, and they are Subaru specalists.

Also does anyone have the optimum suspension settings for track use?

Many thanks

Andy

Anthony

Could try Northampton Motorsport - j_turnell (James) on here works there and they're pretty well renowned AFAIK :)

Unless you've got eccentric top mounts, coilovers and the like though, there's not a whole lot of adjustability on the standard 205 suspension beyond front toe.

oli-pug

Like Ant says, there's not a lot you can do with a standard car. What is the spec of yours? Northampton Motorsport are good with some very nice equipment, or you could try Guglielmi Motorsport in Daventry where i used to work. There gear isn't as fancy as nms' but can still setup a car very nicely and have the ability to do corner weighting if you like?

Alternatively, bring the car to me one weekend and i'll get the gauges round it. Give you an idea of how square the car is, after all there is no adjustment at the rear. Can setup camber if needed and i'll generally give you my opinion on what works for me on a track 205 :)

spikster

Hi,

Thanks for the replys, I have compbrake rose jointed adjustable bottom arms with Coilover bilsteins running 350lb springs and rose jointed tops.

I will have to check if it has eccentric top mounts as I didn't build the car, I brought from RavyDavy on here, it has a Honda Integra DC5 engine in running a DTA fast S6 pro ECU.

I will try Northampton Motorsport.

Thanks

Andy