• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
johnhenry

Powerflex Bushes

johnhenry

Morning all!

have been sorting out parts for my suspension setup, thanks to all involved for parts and the help! and have reached another point where i need your help.

im looking to replace the wishbone and ARB bushes with powerflex items - mentioned that to my (older) friend who is helping, who used to rally, pass comment they used to squeak like crazy, but were very good.

This was a fair time ago, and im sure technology has developed. but do they still squeak?

Also: if there are any other solutions people have employed, different companies etc etc i would be open to suggestions!

Cheers

John

dcc

I have had 2 cars with them fitted. never heard them squeak.

Paul_13

Wishbone bushes go OE! Theyre not that expensive and will last ages.

ARB bushes dont come with the locating ball in one of the moulding thus pretty much useless. In my experience anyway.

If its 205 gti arb bushes they are still available from pug. 309 ones are nfp

Anthony

Worth remembering that the OE Peugeot ARB bushes are poly as standard, so just replace them with OE if they need doing.

Miles

Powerflex do as the name suggest's, Flex. The std bush's last longer, Are Stronger and are hard to beat, I know that I;ve found this and AB Motorsport use std one's too from what I have seen