• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ljenkins22

Dash Plastics

ljenkins22

hi guys i have the phase 1 dash in the car, on the dash above the clocks there is a large cutout looks like some sort of tray, however mine is bear and the screws are showing just wondering if there is a panel or even a lid i can get to cover the screws not sure what should be there, any help welcomed, photos would be fantastic, also looking for o/s/f wing mirror interior cover, cash waiting

thanks lee

harryskid

hi guys i have the phase 1 dash in the car, on the dash above the clocks there is a large cutout looks like some sort of tray, however mine is bear and the screws are showing just wondering if there is a panel or even a lid i can get to cover the screws not sure what should be there, any help welcomed, photos would be fantastic, also looking for o/s/f wing mirror interior cover, cash waiting

thanks lee

You have posted this in the wrong department!

ljenkins22

very sorry harry it is just a general question, if you are referring to the o/s/f wing mirror again it was not ment to offend anyone, i will edit the post if you wish!

harryskid

No mate you have not offended me, what i meant was this should be posted in the body & interior section

ljenkins22

ah right thanks still new to the whole forum thing lol thanks for the advice i will re post, just out of interest you wouldnt have the answer to my question would you?

Pugs in Pieces

yes there is a plastic tray that clips in over the screws, the interior mirror covers are hard to find.