• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
macamizer

Beam Bearing Peugeot Dont Do Them ,what Now?

macamizer

trying to rebuild one side of my 205 rear beam,rung peugeot today and they tell me they dont make them anymore,can i use 306 bearings?peugeot said they was a different part number?any help would be great cheers they

Paul_13

I think they're pulling your plonker mate.

Give them a part number and get them to order it.

I'll get it give me a second.

I think it's these but normally comes as a kit, which I don't know the code for

5132 49

SOCKET

EXT

5131 45

SOCKET

INT

Edited by Paul_13

Tom Fenton

Get a better parts man is my advice! The bearings are still available for definite. If you search in the Steering/Suspension section, there is a sticky thread that has all the part numbers. Phone back and quote part numbers and you will get what you need.

ORB

Sounds like a parts man that could not be arsed! I was looking at them on the dealer portal only the other day!

S@m

I am on parts and they are definetly 100% still available. Tell that f***er to stop telling lies because he can't be arsed to do his job properly!...and you want discount because of the inconvenience caused! : :P

Sam

macamizer

cheers guys,just rung up this morning,got the same parts numpty as i did yesterday,so i quoted the part numbers you suggested to him,he says oh are these the 306 numbers i gave you! i said no these are the 205 ones,oh i'll just see if they are still available! oh yes they are showing,i'll get them ordered for you,wtf did i spend half hour telling you the other day then ?? some of these parts people hav'nt a f***ing clue,how they get a job is beyond me.anyway thanks again guys.

boldy205

Ha! Great isnt it, makes you wanna slap em! I love the whole teeth sucking thing they do when you ask for a part without the chassis No, engine No and your mothers maiden name, I find by hanging over the counter and pointing at the screen, showing em how to do thier job REALLY pisses em off! Not all of them are idiots though, there was a french guy in Bristol who was great!