• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
gavbrum

Front Windscreen Wiper Arms

gavbrum

These are no longer available from Peugeot. Anyone know where I can get new ones? Just got rear one from Peugeot, made by Valeo. Id like to have new front ones as well to finish the car off.

Googled them but no joy.

Cheers,

Gav

chipstick

Sand down and repaint in matt black? That will freshen them up nicely. unless they are bent of something. Plenty of breakers on Ebay.

gavbrum

Sand down and repaint in matt black? That will freshen them up nicely. unless they are bent of something. Plenty of breakers on Ebay.

Thats what I'm thinking.

think it's safe to get them sandblasted without damaging them?

chipstick

Thats what I'm thinking.

think it's safe to get them sandblasted without damaging them?

I have never sandblasted, but have done sodablasting and it is very kind to items like this.

Father in law has a business in blasting. I need to be careful otherwise I will end up getting everything blasted and powercoated for the sake of it.

gavbrum

I have never sandblasted, but have done sodablasting and it is very kind to items like this.

Father in law has a business in blasting. I need to be careful otherwise I will end up getting everything blasted and powercoated for the sake of it.

I wonder if any place local can do it?

I'll have a look around.

Cheers