• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
lfallgti

Paintless Dent Repair

lfallgti

Has anyone had any experience of a paintless dent repair company?

I am thinking of finally getting the few little dings out of the car that it has accumulated over the years from various shopping trolleys/wheelie bins and wonder if anyone has ever done this?

Any info/advice appreciated.

RickyD

Go for it I say. I've been using the same guy for years who used to work for Dent Wizard and is now self employed running his own business.

The 1st car he did for me was a Classic shape Impreza Turbo and what a difference he made to the dented panels. You honestly couldn't tell there had been dents there. Another car I had was a MKIV Golf GT TDI and I wedge the door off our chimney stack and guess what he managed to get the dent out to my surprise.

My previous car to the Audi A6, was a MK2 Leon Cupra and some idiot wedge the door in a shopping centre which he also managed to get out.

One of my list on my Pug is to get him out to quote for the whole car as it has quite a few.

The best thing to do is get various companies out to obtain the best prices. Some charge £70 per panel, however I've paid that for a whole car and less than half for a few to be removed.

Good Luck

RickyD

smithy

I have used dent master before on a creased rear quarter of a c4 the guy came out apparently it was £75+ vat per panel.he charged me a straight £75 and also did a couple of dings in door while there.

Really good job done you could just make out where the crease was but only if you looked really hard.

Would use them again