• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
thomasrally

Carbone Lorraine Pads

thomasrally

Hi all thinking of using these pads on our gravel spec 205 so I'm just after some feedback on them really on whether they would be okay for forest use or would these have too much 'bite' to them for loose surface use?

Not sure if there's such a thing as having brake pads which are too good!?

Edited by thomasrally

Rippthrough

RC6s? Should be fine, they're pretty easy to modulate, work well even with a bit of mud and water.

If we can cope with XP10's on safari car with big M/T tyres I don't think you'll have much trouble on firm forest roads. ;)

rob_furious

very good pads. any time we use CL on the scoobys they work really well but wear disks out. pads last forever coz they so dam hard but they eat disks.

thomasrally

Thanks for the info guys, guess we'll give them a try then :D

Henry 1.9GTi

echoed, I use them on for circuit motorsport and they are ace. No fade, easy to modulate, but unfortunately got hot enough to melt the coating on my nice new calipers :(

thomasrally

Forgot to mention yes their the RC6 pads, can't wait to try them out on this weekends Plains rally B)

Batfink

I supply a fair amount of teams in Saxmax with the RC6. They love them :D For ones that are kinder on discs then the RC5+ or RC6 Endurance are the better options.