• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
burr_2000

13" Wheels

burr_2000

Quick question guys, away to buy a shed load of 205 spares and was wondering how desirable the michelin 13" steel wheels are? might scrap them if there worth more in scrap.

Flozman

Quick question guys, away to buy a shed load of 205 spares and was wondering how desirable the michelin 13" steel wheels are? might scrap them if there worth more in scrap.

Not much I suspect, but somebody might like them for banding or depending on how wide they are as trackday wheels.

burr_2000

there 5" width, standard uk rallye wheels

allye

A couple of people on here were finding it really hard to find a set not long ago, so there is a market. I think it was one of the guys that rally's an xs!?!? I sold mine for about £30 on ebay.

Lan

there not massively desirable i'm afraid, the euro rallye 5.5" steels are though, if youre lucky you could get a few quid for them on ebay as above

allye

There is a certain market for them as they fit over vented discs as other 13' wheels can't because of the offset.

burr_2000

ok cheers guys, well i have 5 if anyone is interested and will try ebay when can be arsed lol.

Lan

i agree theres a certain market for everything, i did say there not "massively desirable" ;)

EdCherry

Your too far away though to make it worthwhile for myself to take a set off you!

allye

Your too far away though to make it worthwhile for myself to take a set off you!

I swear all you do is hord any and every 205 wheel or anything ph1! :ph34r::lol:

SurGie

Investments no doubt ^_^

EdCherry

I swear all you do is hord any and every 205 wheel or anything ph1! :ph34r::lol:

Im only out there for certain wheels, mainly 13" these days as I have plenty of 14"!

And phase 1 gear is for my very long term restoration. I havn't bought any phase 1 parts for yonks!