• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JoniGTI

Fiat Coupe Leather Interior In A Gti?

JoniGTI

Hello everyone!

I am looking to replace my impreza GT seats that sits in my little pug and thought about getting back the original seats.

But in my country it is a-bit of a problem to find a good set, and if we do have a pair of good seats, they are from a 1.6 and i have a 1.9.

I have an option to buy leather seats that came off a fiat coupe and it looks exactly like the 309 goodwood seats,

Did someone try fitting this interior in a 205?

Would it be a problem fitting the front and rear seats?

I would be happy to hear some opinions!

Thanks to you all!

Jonathan

Here are some pictures of my interior now, and pictures of the fiat coupe seats:

dscf1726.jpg

im000999t.jpg

img3677s.jpg

monkee87

I would say it will be alot of hassle to fit them. The front seats might be easy enough.

Another option would be to buy the Fiat coupe seats and use the material to recover some original 205 seats. Looks like there would be ample amount of material to do so. :)

Henry Yorke

I think M@tt fitted Fiat Coupe front seats to his at one time, but then changed them for some Rover ones IIRC

DaveW

Im sure someone fitted a pair to a base model 205 on here, however i cant remember who it was......

JoniGTI

I have purchased the whole front and back seats of the Fiat Coupe, will update when fitted in my car!

I have measured the seats and they fit almost perfectly, if someone wants i can write the measurments.

davepug205

It was me who fitted them to my white base model! it takes a while to get the driving position right.

JoniGTI

It was me who fitted them to my white base model! it takes a while to get the driving position right.

Hi Dave!

Could you tell me what did you have to do to fit those seats?

Did you install the back seats aswell?

Do you have pictures of the seats in your 205?

And why does it take a while to adjust to a right driving position? is it too low?

Thanks!

Jonathan

omega

hi

so do the rears fit?

did you have to modifi the sub frames to fit the front ones?