• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfie

Oe Rebuild

Alfie

Hello all, Friend of mine, very particular, is carrying out a refurb of a graphite grey 205. Now times come to paint the wheels and refix the boot trim, he needs original colour for the wheels and what the trim fixers look like for the rear boot panel and where they can be obtained please.

welshpug

the code for the wheels depends on the year of the car, the clips may still be available from Peugeot, they don't look too dissimilar to the one that secures the Heater pipes to the bulkhead IIRC

Alfie

the code for the wheels depends on the year of the car, the clips may still be available from Peugeot, they don't look too dissimilar to the one that secures the Heater pipes to the bulkhead IIRC

Thanks WP, can't remember the year?, car runs on french plates, not that I saw it before he started it but I think its a late one , maybe phase 2, I'll check tomorrow. The boot lid has small "nipples" that the trim fits over and he thinks small square metal clips with a split star shape hole in that pushes on over centre do the job. Our local Pug dealer shows no interest with our "oldies" to the piont of contempt, so no help there I'm afraid. I hope someone here can come up with a picture and/or a part number, thanks.