• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stebbs

Baker Bm Top Mounts

stebbs

I'm having difficulties. I bought a set off t'bay and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to drill or grind a tiny bit of my suspension turret hole off. Thanks in advance Tom

stebbs

Ps It's the camber and castor fully adjustable ones :)

omega

cant help as ive never had any but why not get in touch with baker? and ask them for advice

pug_ham

AFAIK you shouldn't have to grind anything, they should be a direct fit into the strut top hole.

What suspension etc are you fitting them to?

Graham.

stebbs

I'm in contact with Stewart at baker. He's very helpful its just I was trying to ease his workload by asking around.

They're going on gaz golds, I have The correct parts, lower bearing, deeper sleeve, gaz top hats to suit.

Just a few pics or anything always helps. Stewarts said a tiny bit of shell does need filing back so its not just me missing the obvious lol:)

Tom

pug_ham

I only know of one car with them fitted, Daz_C's & he's good mates with stew so stew should be the best person to ask.

Graham.

stebbs

Thanks Graham, just wanted to see something so I can see mines right before anything happens.

stebbs

Thanks, yeah that's what I thought. You know how it is, You don't want to hack your shell to find out there's a spacer or something.

Cheers again, Tom