• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sceptre

Lowering On Unknown Springs

sceptre

Ok, I've been looking at front lowering springs on ebay for a while and I've found some cheap ones just down the road but the only reason they are is because the seller doesn't know what size they are.

They are taunting me being so cheap but is it worth the risk? They are from a vehicle being broken so the set up probably worked... they are only £20!

Am I just being stupid or is this a good deal?

tomcolinjones

Ok, I've been looking at front lowering springs on ebay for a while and I've found some cheap ones just down the road but the only reason they are is because the seller doesn't know what size they are.

They are taunting me being so cheap but is it worth the risk? They are from a vehicle being broken so the set up probably worked... they are only £20!

Am I just being stupid or is this a good deal?

If you have the means of fitting them, then its got to be worth a go IMO. youl soon find out if you like them. and if not at least you will know roughly how low they are to sell on.

:)