• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
projectpug

307 Hdi Brakes 283Mm

projectpug

Hi all,

I am using the 307 discs with my lotus elise ap racing calipers on the front of my 205. The only issue i have is the weight of the disc is negating the loss in unsprung mass i would have if the discs wern't so heavy. Does anyone know or know someone/companies who could make me some 307 HDI discs but alloy belled ?

Thanks

Phil

post-10437-0-71157300-1299777916_thumb.jpg

projectpug

Anyone help me here?

EdCherry

You just need to buy discs and get bells to then get them to the correct offset. A start is looking through the AP Racing catalogue, then phoning around all the UK based brake companies.

swordfish210

Compbrake do some alloy belled discs, never seen any so can't comment on the quality. I think that Rippthrough on here done some of his fancy lightweight wavy discs with alloy bells too for a serious weight saving.

welshpug

rally design have some off the shelf rotors and bells, something from there may suit after some machining.

btw, which 307 HDI? 1.6, 2.0 or 2.0 16v?

Edited by welshpug

Tom Fenton

I've been considering this myself, Carl at Force Racing can machine bells to your drawings and also modify your discs, you can contact him via the website www.force-racing.co.uk