• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugpete1108

307 Caliper Options

pugpete1108

following on from my earlier thread with regards to my snapped bleed nipple, i havn't a hope in hell of drilling this out and need to source a new calliper.

hopefully tomorrow i can pick one up from the scrapper but just in case there are no 2.0 litre one there are there any other pugs that share the same caliper?

M@tt

according to SB the 1.6 16v 307 also shares the same 283mm caliper as does the Partner van in both the diesel and 1.6 petrol versions

HTH

pugpete1108

cool cheers, after crosschecking on brakeparts it seems all 307 models carry the same callipers except the 1.6 petrol is not bosch but carries the same part number???

as for the partner, it seems only the 02-08 models came with the bosch type caliper.

thanks for the pointers ;)

that sort of widens the options slightly

RossD

My Xsara HDi certainly has these calipers and discs from the factory - 283mm by 26mm thick. (2002 onwards Xsara's had these, before that they had the GTi6 setup with 22mm thick discs)

Paul_13

Citreon c4 I believe

pugpete1108

forgot to say i picked one up at the scrapper.