• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
harryskid

Brembo Discs

harryskid

Dos anyone know the best supplier for the standard Brembo discs for the Gti6 set up and is this the best disc to use?. I see from research that ds25000 should work well with these.

Miles

I think Brembo have a UK website or GSF, For the cost I'd use some 1155's as having used both I really don;t know what the fusse about DS's are, yes they are good but not any better than Mintex, for the ultimate pad it's got to be Pagid's

harryskid

Thanks Miles, i have sent you a pm about some brake hoses.

Cheers

EdCherry

Second the M1155's. Miles supplied me some and some new brembo discs for my 1.6, they were awesome for road use.

matt.f

1155's are good enough for my road rallycar so easilly good enough for a road car.Got 1144's in my civic type r daily driver and they are very good.

harryskid
1155's are good enough for my road rallycar so easilly good enough for a road car.Got 1144's in my civic type r daily driver and they are very good.

This is a stage rally car, with a vts 200 bhp on throttle bodies!

Daxed

1155 then.

large
This is a stage rally car, with a vts 200 bhp on throttle bodies!

It could have a 1,000 bhp the way you drive you would still be ok on Halfords pads :lol: .

I was running 1144's with std 1.9 breaks with a mi but was getting break fade changed to 1155 spot on. You may want to go to 1166 but I don't know what they are like from cold.

harryskid
It could have a 1,000 bhp the way you drive you would still be ok on Halfords pads :lol: .

I was running 1144's with std 1.9 breaks with a mi but was getting break fade changed to 1155 spot on. You may want to go to 1166 but I don't know what they are like from cold.

?