• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
shalmaneser

Powersteering Setup With Gti6

shalmaneser

Hi,

Trying to get all the bits together for my gti-6 convo, but I'm a bit stuck with the power steering...which parts are people using for the hoses, does the 306 system drop straight in hoses and all? That's what I'm planning on doing at the moment, although i need to get to a scrappy to source the parts and confirm that is the case.

Any tips welcomed!

Miles

Use all the 306 parts inc header tank, Just need to adjust the length of the low pressure return pipe and add a fixing to the subframe

M@tt

and get a set of mole grips on the 90 degree low pressure return outlet on the pump and swivel it so that it points in a better direction

ala

DSC00778.jpg

miamigtimark

For mine i used these off the 205..... Reservoir (left in stock location) / flexi pipes / hard line.

Fed the hard line past the front of the block under the inlet manifold. (had to slightly bend the hard line for it to be the correct angle to screw into the 306 pump)

Only modification is to buy a longer rubber pipe from reservoir to pump (low pressure).