• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BusEngineer

Which Vts Rack?

BusEngineer

As above really, just been searching but can't find a definitive answer. Been offered a phase 2 rack at the right money but obviously don't want it if it isn't the 2.5 turns l to l type. All help greatfully received

tomcolinjones
As above really, just been searching but can't find a definitive answer. Been offered a phase 2 rack at the right money but obviously don't want it if it isn't the 2.5 turns l to l type. All help greatfully received

AFAIK phase 1 is 2.4 turns, Phase 2 is 2.6 turns, still a lot quicker than pas 205 rack

BusEngineer

Can someone confirm this for me please for definate, thanks in advance

Peetypug

:rolleyes:

Your actually doing something on the car!

:)

boombang
Can someone confirm this for me please for definate, thanks in advance

I bought what I was told was a Phase 1 VTS rack. Was approx 2.4 turns lock to lock (tested out of the car on the floor).

I owned a Phase 2 VTS, was approx 2.6 turns lock to lock. Have that sitting in my garage for sale right this second. What do you consider to be the right price? I've offered mine up at £100 with a 205 rack to use as a donor - thought that sounded cheap enough but could be wrong!

tomcolinjones
I bought what I was told was a Phase 1 VTS rack. Was approx 2.4 turns lock to lock (tested out of the car on the floor).

I owned a Phase 2 VTS, was approx 2.6 turns lock to lock. Have that sitting in my garage for sale right this second. What do you consider to be the right price? I've offered mine up at £100 with a 205 rack to use as a donor - thought that sounded cheap enough but could be wrong!

Sounds about rite to me alex, i would have had it off you if i didnt drop on my vts cheap.

boombang

Yup no worries mate, I'm pretty sure someone will want one and I don't need the cash. Just know I'll have a pile of bits for the next year or so.

BusEngineer

Ive been offered one at £50, that kind of right money :D

Cameron

Well, they sell pretty regularly for £100 so I'd say you got a bit of a bargain there!

Tom Fenton

All I will say is keep your eyes out and they can be had for reasonable money. Bearing in mind a complete Xsara VTS can be bought for £500.