• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
MikeyB13

Rear Braided Lines

MikeyB13

Looking for a set of 1.9gti rear braided brake lines. Upgraded to a set of gti6 brakes that came with braided lines and want to fit a set to the rear.

I can only find the full kits online, anyone know of a supplier who can sell a set of rears only?

pug_ham

Goodrich will sell them individually if you contact them or Miles on here can have them made to your own spec iirc.

Graham.

MikeyB13

Thanks tried Miles and he can only do full sets.

shalmaneser

im sure that realistically it makes bugger all difference to the rear braking, if you fit single solid lines from the brake to the pivot bracket (like in the 306) it's only about 3 inches of rubber hosing, and those parts are easily available from any motor factor.

Batfink

I can get individual hoses made to order from my supplier for about £12 a hose off the top of my head. best drop me a pm if interested

gtmotorsport

Bought mine seperate through Rally Design, as I had 1.9Gti fronts and 1.4XS rear pipes. Give them a call

MikeyB13
im sure that realistically it makes bugger all difference to the rear braking, if you fit single solid lines from the brake to the pivot bracket (like in the 306) it's only about 3 inches of rubber hosing, and those parts are easily available from any motor factor.

Planning on using the car for trackdays so want to uprate to dot 5.1 fluid.

Always thought this meant braided hoses where a must.

MikeyB13
I can get individual hoses made to order from my supplier for about £12 a hose off the top of my head. best drop me a pm if interested

Thanks. PM sent