• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
AlexB

Budget Pu Bushes

AlexB

Hey guys found these on egay

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?it...Id=544413493010

Just Wondering if anyone has dealt with them? I bought them anyway as my car needs bushes to get through an mot so it the cheapest way even as a temp option but wondering what to expect tbh

And apologies if its been covered but the pu in budget pu is too short to search

Anthony

Never heard of them I'm afraid.

In my experience, the only poly bushes that seem to work and last well are the Polysport and Polyrace ones that Rally Design sell.

Otherwise, I'd go for the proper OE Peugeot wishbone bush kit - four bushes and new nuts/bolts were a little over £20 when I last bought some.

AlexB

I assumed from the name they wont be the best but as a temp measure hopefully they work i was just wondering if anyone had tried them? If not ill try and write up a little review i might have just found bargains

They do top mount inserts too for the 205

omega
I assumed from the name they wont be the best but as a temp measure hopefully they work i was just wondering if anyone had tried them? If not ill try and write up a little review i might have just found bargains

They do top mount inserts too for the 205

i saw these to but as mine dont need doing i didnt bother

the top mounts come in diffrent colours to

but i was tempted i look forward to hearing your views on fit /wear

AlexB

These come in blue black and red too but i chose red for my car not that there visible lol

AlexB

There delivery time isnt bad ordered sunday night arrived today

More details later on them

McDude

Given they are £12.50 and a genuine pug set are ~£20 - I'd go for the pug ones.

I appreciate you have now got these, but replacing bushes is a right pain in the A so it's not something I'd want to do more often than necessary and I'll bet these are rattling away after a few thousand miles.

boombang

Lat set of poly bushes I used were crap to start with and completely shot after a few miles of use.

AlexB

These ar just to get the car through an mot im planning to swap to rose jointed wishbones late next year so should do the trick i just wondered if anyone had tried them ive swapped bushes on my 106 (all of them ar poly or spoox solid or pugsport) so i know its a pain but on the press at work it not bad lol

boombang

lol, are you sure?

AlexB

Sure about what??

Jrod
Manufacturer: Deflex

Deflex aka Floflex.

Total rubbish imo. Tried to fit them to my Capri and they were such poor quality and bad fit I sent them abck for another set which were just as bad. The metal sleeve rattled around inside the bush as the hole was too big. The bushes didn't even nearly fit the arms. Spent a tiny bit more and got them from Rally design.

Don't mistake good value for poor quality and a cheap price.

AlexB

Thats odd as a few of my friends have floflex in there cars ive seen one issue as you say the sleeve was loose they were replaced and the new set were allright my car came with flo flex arb mou ts up front too and they dont seem to have perished or worn

Didnt realise it was the same manufacturer for them maybe there a bit hit and miss some good some bad