• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tomcolinjones

Rear Anti Roll Bar Setup

tomcolinjones

Hello, i was looking thru another forum, and i found this picture of a 1.9 beam with an arb fitted onto the tube, where can i get these parts form?

thanks

tom.

Baz

Looks like it may be an adjustable Whiteline jobby, i think Balance motorsport do them, veloce200 on here.

Henry 1.9GTi

is there any reasoning for adding a bar like that other than it may be adjustable? Can't quite see in the pic. The standard ARB is easy to replace for a bigger item.

edit: didn't see Baz's reply :lol:

Edited by Henry 1.9GTi

tomcolinjones
Looks like it may be an adjustable Whiteline jobby, i think Balance motorsport do them, veloce200 on here.

had a look on there site, 150 notes, worth it?

this is what pic they had.

Cameron

Those are pretty good because they have several adjustment holes for the drop link, so you can adjust the stiffness without having to own multiple ARB's.

oli-pug

Yep, it's a whiteline bar. That's my car in the picture.

Speak to Veloce200 on here personally, he was doing deals on the kit a while ago IIRC.

tomcolinjones
Yep, it's a whiteline bar. That's my car in the picture.

Speak to Veloce200 on here personally, he was doing deals on the kit a while ago IIRC.

Veloce200 doesnt come on here anymore i dont think. do you find a worthwhile improvement on teh road with the arb?

oli-pug

It's definitely a good improvement. Ideal for my car I find because it does a lot road and track work so I have three combinations of arb for the rear. (Standard 20mm bar in the beam for winter, cut down gti-6 bar for summer then I wap on the adjustable whiteline for trackdays!) happy days.