• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dch1950

Seat Covers Progress Report

dch1950

Hi all,

Last week saw completion of my laying out table (used for cutting out patterns) and the start of cover manufacture for real.

My fabric supplier has been delayed a bit in producing the green check material (something to do with the dye for the yarn)

but I am hoping to have it in he UK in a week to 10 days. See my site gallery when it does turn up.

I have finally found a sensible IPP - (they process card payments) who doesn't want to rip me off, so things will move on the shop front soon. Still a mad combination of coding, web site work, machining and generally trying to get things done, but I'll get there.

regards to all who are still interested,

Dave

Miles

Good work, I know anything like this takes a while to sort

cRaig

So you are doing the green check material then?! :D

Sorry I pestered you about it earlier :o

dch1950
So you are doing the green check material then?! :D

Sorry I pestered you about it earlier :o

No worries - even pestering is feedback (of a kind). I can never tell what the demand is though so I'm flying blind - and have been for most of the last 8 months.

I haven't actually got a sample yet - but I'm assured by my fabric supplier that it will be ready soon and you will be the first to see it. I do keep my website pretty up to date though - so check there first (go on - you know want to!)

best regards

Dave

cRaig

I did check out your website last week, so im trying to keep up to speed with how its going :)

All the best for the final bits and pieces before you go into production