• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Moby

Fitting 309 Goodwood Seats

Moby

I've looked but can't see if it's been covered. Where can I get the brackets to fit the goodwood seats into my 205 , who would make them for me and how do they go on.

Tesstuff

That question gets asked once a week at least.

You have to make up the brackets, they dont exist.

Moby
That question gets asked once a week at least.

You have to make up the brackets, they dont exist.

Where can i get the brackets made from ? Was what I meant to ask .

Cheers

Ryan

You'll need to make the brackets yourself, but it's dead easy - all they are is some short strips of metal, about 40mm long with two 8mm holes drilled in them.

Miles

This can be dangerious if not done correctly, You need good guauge steel and bolts and washers as the std points are not that good anyway so using off cut's of thin metal could leave the seat in mid flight is the worst was to happen

blessed6383

i have doubled up my brackets as i fitted 405 mi16 leathers but sure they are same size as the 309 ones as had goodwood's in my last gti

i made mine slighty smaller that a 10 pack of cigs and they fit fine and dont over hang the only problem you may fine is that the lift handle is close

Moby
i have doubled up my brackets as i fitted 405 mi16 leathers but sure they are same size as the 309 ones as had goodwood's in my last gti

i made mine slighty smaller that a 10 pack of cigs and they fit fine and dont over hang the only problem you may fine is that the lift handle is close

Could someone do me a set and I'll pay costs Inc post please.