• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
allye

Gti Clocks Into A Rallye

allye

I'm well aware that you can put GTI clocks into a lower spec 205 dash like the rallye. However I really, really want to keep the correct millage, is it possible to change the miles over/reset the GTI clocks? (if so thats slightly worrying!) Just started the GTI6 conversion and would like the extra dials as I'v had to put a water temp gauge in the rallye which isn't really enough! (I will remove it if I put the GTI clocks in)

Cheers, Ali

Anthony

It's very easy to change the mileage on a set of GTi clocks, but for obvious reasons I'm not going to explain how to do it on here.

If you like, bring the clocks over with you when you collect the engine, I'm happy to change them there and then for you.

allye

Is there anthing you can't do/don't know Anthony!? that would be perfect. I will get some before coming over in a few weeks!

Cheers, Ali

Henry Yorke

You could technically dismantle your existing speedo and put the odometer into the GTI ones, but as Anthony said, once you have figured out the logic of how they work then it is pretty straight forward. I did the same when swapping to my Euro clocks