• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
joni

One Touch Electric Windows?

joni

I want to move my electric window switches to somewhere close to the steering wheel. I don't see this bit as too much of a problem but I'd also like to make them one touch I.e. So I press it once and the passenger window goes all the way down and when I press a button again it goes all the way up. It's to make it easy for me to get my nav's window down at each control. Anyone know how I can do this?

M@tt

you can get 1 tough control boxes from various citroens xsaras/XM's, they're located in the doors not far from the switches just a simple case of wiring them up then

joni

you can get 1 tough control boxes from various citroens xsaras/XM's, they're located in the doors not far from the switches just a simple case of wiring them up then

I'm only just getting round to it! Is this what i need: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Xsara-Picasso-2-0-HDI-n-s-electric-window-motor-regulator-passenger-side-/280778341229?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415fb17b6d#ht_4824wt_952 ?

JoshGti

Joni, about 10 posts down I wrote up this: One touch windows guide it should be helpful and is how I did it. It will work with all your existing wiring and if you only want it for the passenger side I also have a switch for sale, £15 posted if your interested.