• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tjcgti

Just Bought Yellowstuffs.......

tjcgti

Hi,

I have just bought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Are these correct for a 1.6 gti? Just wondering as have just looked at piccy and don't look correct. The code is DP4626R, but don't I need DP4545R for a Bendix caliper. If yes then has this person listed incorrectly?.... :mellow:

Thanks for your help.

welshpug

if the picture is correct then they wont fit the large majority of 205 gti's, the calipers that these fit are pretty rare but the pads do look to be listed correctly.

Edited by welshpug

tjcgti
if the picture is correct then they wont fit the large majority of 205 gti's, the calipers that these fit are pretty rare but the pads do look to be listed correctly.

Are the calipers that you are talking about here bendix calipers that are rare?

welshpug

yep, i.e unlikely that they'll fit your car, but you'd best check!

Miles

Good old ebay and the complete lack of Knowledge of 205's, the listing is iffy but right and wrong the key is '106, 309, CITROEN AX, CITROEN ZX' which it will fit but this is on Solid disc models like the 309 SRi and they are Girling not Bendix,

It's the supplier's problem (Pad supplier) as for some reason most list this for fitting 205 GTi's which is why you see these listed cheap on Fleabay

jackherer

That particular ad is Balance Motorsport which is run by Veloce200 on this forum. Although I don't think he comes on here any more...