• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewm

Rear Stub Axles

matthewm

As title really, seem to be bending them for fun this year.

Assume main dealers still do them so going to pop down for price in the morning, although just wondering if anywhere else sells them cheaper?

Cant find them on GSF or Euro car parts, 'Shenpar' sell them for £46 - anyone used them?

Thanks

rallysteve
As title really, seem to be bending them for fun this year.

Assume main dealers still do them so going to pop down for price in the morning, although just wondering if anywhere else sells them cheaper?

Cant find them on GSF or Euro car parts, 'Shenpar' sell them for £46 - anyone used them?

Thanks

Havent actually used them but they do a 10% forum discount :D

Have a look here too, also do a 10% discount, very good service from Stu

Steve

one-lady-owner

When I needed one I called Skip Brown, £30 delivered! And it arrived in the post the next day!

RossD

Peugeot Sport France - £12 + delivery B)

Part number is 739754-02

Edited by RossD

matthewm

Thanks very much guys - I assume your 'here' was supposed to be a link to www.bakerbm.com steve - thanks very much.

Tried that number on pug sport fance website and got a rugby shirt Ross! Not sure I've got the correct site, have you got a link for it as I've never been able to find it! Thanks

Edit - think I've found it at www.peugeotsport-racingshop.com, although the diagram it gives I think is for a 106??

I'm after the 1.9 stub pins - before ordering just want to check that if I order this part number I'll get them?

Cheers.

Edited by matthewm

RossD

They cross reference for 106, 206 and 306 but will fit the 205. They are 5mm longer than the 205 pins but this has no effect, they fit perfectly B)

Edited by RossD

matthewm

Thanks Ross, waiting for a reply off them to see how they price up with delivery and exchange rate.

McDude

You could take this opportunity to get the Skip Brown phase II stub axles - camber and a bit of toe in.

It would be a bit of a waterfall effect though as you would then want to get the uprated TB and ARB...