• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
rallysteve

Rear Trailing Arm Shafts

rallysteve

After missing out on the group buy again, i am after some shafts so i can start my rear beam refurb. Is there anywhere cheaper I can get them than ParagonPug on ebay (£125 + £13p&p). Seem to remember they are £100+ each on Servicebox.

Thanks

Steve

Leet205
After missing out on the group buy again, i am after some shafts so i can start my rear beam refurb. Is there anywhere cheaper I can get them than ParagonPug on ebay (£125 + £13p&p). Seem to remember they are £100+ each on Servicebox.

Thanks

Steve

get down the scrappy and spend afew hours scavaging and save yourself a packet.

Duroc

GSF

15PC0010 REAR ARM 205 REAR X MEMBER INNER TUBE 59.50

Suppose that isn't going to be cheaper with VAT though :)

Edited by Duroc

welshpug

pot luck if GSF have them, Neat auto's in west drayton have them on ebay, either £55 individually or £100 a pair, a friend bought some last sunday and they arrived on the tuesday.

Tom Fenton

Rallysteve what are your old ones like? I built a pair up with weld and then machined to size on my own car, worked A OK and in actual fact probably harder wearing due to the increased carbon at the surface of the weld.