• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Loose Hand Luke

Rallye Wheels Colour Paint Code?

Loose Hand Luke

Wasn't sure what section to ask about this, but I'm after the paint code for the original white that steel Rallye rims were painted in?

Is it something obvious like "Rallye white" or maybe someone has the code to hand???

Thanks guys. B)

jonnygoodhand
Wasn't sure what section to ask about this, but I'm after the paint code for the original white that steel Rallye rims were painted in?

Is it something obvious like "Rallye white" or maybe someone has the code to hand???

Thanks guys. :lol:

This question, albeit for 106 Rallyes, has been asked a few times on Rallyeregister, but no one has been able to come up with a definite answer.

However, I have read several times that Halford's 'Appliance White' is a very good match.

Redtop

I just did my new ones alpine white the same white as the car. Would look odd if it was a different shade to the car no?? I know when they come in new there is very little paint on them and they rust very soon, well over here in Northern Ireland on the salty roads in the winter. Another thing is if you are getting new ones, you could take one to a bodyshop and get them to match the colour?

Loose Hand Luke

Ok thanks for the help guys.

I'll just go see what shade I fancy :huh:

McDude

The bloke in the Pug parts department suggested Bianca White as a match.

eck_johnston

i just sprayed some scrapes on mine with 'appliance white' as mentioned above.

looks fine.

eck

RossD

Indeed, I did mine in Wickes Radiator enamel - Look fine even 2 years later. Can get it in a spray can for about a fiver!

Loose Hand Luke

Haha you heroes :lol: