• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
CTI STU

Rally Sticker Set?

CTI STU

Im getting a white Gti and I want to get the sticker set like the rally T16 had, I saw someone on ebay a while ago who done them but cant seem to find them on there now? any idea's where I can get them from?

Thanks

Atari Boy

Try JonnyGoodhand on here, I'm sure he will be able to sort you out.

jonnygoodhand

Thanks Jonny!

Most of the stickers I do can be seen here: http://www.goodhand.co.uk/pts-decals/

If you require anything else, or would like something altered, let me know.

Also offer 10% discount or free P+P too members.

Cheers,

John

pugpete1108

can vouch for this man too ;)

sorted me some nice vts ones for my pug. good price and good quality.

CTI STU

As soon as I get the car I'll be ordering some, they look really good

jerseypug

they look very familiar. the ones i made were a nightmare, more expensive than yours and took hours to fit. the car they were on has been sold and the new owner removed the stickers and resprayed it. i like the look of yours and i will be in touch about another set for my new car.

tim

jonnygoodhand
they look very familiar. the ones i made were a nightmare, more expensive than yours and took hours to fit. the car they were on has been sold and the new owner removed the stickers and resprayed it. i like the look of yours and i will be in touch about another set for my new car.

tim

I tried several versions on my own car first and found the ones that come as one sticker were almost impossible to fit without creasing. The type I settled on in the end are the ones I sell and come in a 'kit'. Basically, you lay each stripe separately. This sounds a pain at first, but in reality is a lot easier to do than one, large sticker and results in a better finish. It's also quicker and easier for me to produce, which means I can provide them cheaper.

asdf205

Brought some from the website posted earlier without knowing there was discount available :) . Great products and great shipping times and i will be ordering another grill sticker soon as i have changed grills.

unariciflocos

Does anyone else make these? I've had no reply from jonnygoodhand.

jonnygoodhand
Does anyone else make these? I've had no reply from jonnygoodhand.

Sorry about this. Only just got in front of my PC after having a few days away. If you order from the website and let me know you're a member of here (just add a message at the PayPal stage) I'll issue the discount as a partial refund.