• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
driversdomainuk

Brake T-union

driversdomainuk

Hi

I need a copper T-Union for my rear brakes - have a single line running though inside of the 205. The T-Union sits just to the rear of the rear axle.

I have I think cross threaded it and need a new one. However, I dont:

1. know the size

2. where I can buy one from

If anyone can help with either of these questions that would be great..would even buy one if anyone has one lying around... :lol:

cheers

Rob

Anthony

Threads are usually 10x1 and I would imagine that anyone that sells brakeline fittings should sell them.

Otherwise some Peugeot/Citroen models have them fitted as standard and thus as a worse-case scenario you should be able to get them from the dealer - I can't remember exactly what now as I've just wondered around the scrappy and grabbed some when I've needed them in the past, but I *think* that 405, early 306's and ZX's often had them.

driversdomainuk
Threads are usually 10x1 and I would imagine that anyone that sells brakeline fittings should sell them.

Otherwise some Peugeot/Citroen models have them fitted as standard and thus as a worse-case scenario you should be able to get them from the dealer - I can't remember exactly what now as I've just wondered around the scrappy and grabbed some when I've needed them in the past, but I *think* that 405, early 306's and ZX's often had them.

ah well being as I work for a Peugeot main dealer I guess they could help! (I had no idea they were used in std Peugeots)

thanks

welshpug

1.6 gti uses them.

Anthony
1.6 gti uses them.

Of course, trust me to forget the most obvious one of all, this being a 205 forum and all... :lol:

Various lower-spec 309's also had them as well thinking about it :(

Ryan

Any motor factor should have them or be able to get them.

welshpug

you'd think so but many I have spoken to in the past don't (though I'd guess more often than not don't want to unless you're a regular customer and they have a regular account with their brake fittings supplier)

there's a few places online you can get them from, CBSonline is one, they do them t £7.50 :lol: (searching a few others, Namrick do them at £6.50)

Edited by welshpug

Tom Fenton

Vehicle Wiring Products also list them at £6.82.

However when I've needed them in the past I've bought them from my factor. Any decent factor should be able to get you one really.

driversdomainuk

thanks guys - excellent help as always

joe1joe

Demon tweaks also do them, they can also be fited to the they are bolted to the floor with the union on the other side to make things tidy

pug_ham

Pretty sure I've got one if you get stuck.

Graham.

driversdomainuk
Pretty sure I've got one if you get stuck.

Graham.

Excellent - how much would you want for one?

cheers

Rob