• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
205Rallee

Caster Camber Toe Settings - Help

205Rallee

I need some help. Just put some BBM top mounts on the car, guessed the caster/camber and did a sprint today in Scotland without getting it tracked or set up properly :)

The top mounts are on a 205Rallye with the TU engine, lsd, Bilstein coilovers 309 ARB, 21mm TB's and 23mm rear ARB with Bilstein shocks. Running Kumho V70A's on 13 x 7 rims. The car is only used for sprinting, I drive to events but on crappy Chinese tyres so I'm not bothered about extra wear on the road of a decent track biased set up.

Any ideas on caster/camber and toe settings?

j_turnell

Your best off taking it somewhere to be corner weighted and setup properly, maybe worth thinking about fitting 306 rear arms to get some camber and toe on the back. Front, i'd go for around -2degs camber, 10-15mins toe out, 4-5degs of caster.

205Rallee
Your best off taking it somewhere to be corner weighted and setup properly, maybe worth thinking about fitting 306 rear arms to get some camber and toe on the back. Front, i'd go for around -2degs camber, 10-15mins toe out, 4-5degs of caster.

Cheers will give those a try later this week. I think my current set up (by looking at the wheels from the front of the car and thinking that looks about right :P ) must be toeing in a fair amount as it is destroying the outside edges of the tyres and is fairly lazy to turn in.