• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
custard-rallye

Compomotive Th's Over Coupe Brembo's

custard-rallye

As title says I have some coupe brembo's on the way I have compo th's in 15x6 and the offset is 20 also it will use 288 disk's will they fit

blessed6383
As title says I have some coupe brembo's on the way I have compo th's in 15x6 and the offset is 20 also it will use 288 disk's will they fit

;) i just started a simialr thread asking for specs and what probs might run in to tipical, kep the threadupdated with how you get on mate

chris

jackherer

I fitted some THs over a set of massive AP calipers earlier today and they had a lot more space than 1.9 speedlines so I imagine you will be fine with 406 Brembos. I think they were ET25 though.

welshpug

the issue with the brembo's is the size of the caliper around the hub of the wheel, other brembo calipers aren't as much an issue as these.

parry

Rather than starting a new thread, I will use this old one. Anybody had success with fitting brembos under Comp MOs 15inch by 8inch et0.

custard-rallye

My compomotives hit the calipers so I ended up selling

Baz

My ET20 6x15's don't look escessively 'roomy' but also don't look that restrictive, but then they're made as strong wheels not light/clearance is less likely.

custard-rallye

It was very close a tiny spacer would of sorted but I don't like running spacers