• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scotty

Led Stop Tail Brake Lights

scotty

I have clear rear lights on my 205 and find that the red painted bulbs you have to use fade and go pink so i am thinking of replacing them with Led Stop Tail Brake Light bulbs and just thought i would ask if anyone has used these and found them to be any good.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...#ht_3530wt_1138

McDude
I have clear rear lights on my 205

Do you mean 'Lexus' style lights?

That's your problem right there - ask the mods to delete this post and hope that no one else notices.

Henry Yorke

These will be the transparent rear lights I am guessing, not the Lexus ones. I too was wondering about these bulbs as I presume they will be a lot brighter than the standard ones. The advantage of those ones is that you would not get a red glow through the clear cover on the rear lights. I swapped amber indicators for the chromed bulbs on my 307's SP lights and also on my previous BMW and it got rid of the "Fried Egg"effect and looked much better.

scotty

Lexus no way would never fit them to any car i own they are clear rear lights (see photo) looks like i will give these a try and if they do the job i will replace the indicator bulbs next.

Peugeot205GtiFRegphoto2-1.jpg