• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Paulmac19

Hadrian's Car Parts Anyone Using Them

Paulmac19

Always on the hunt for suppliers of new parts over in Northern Ireland i came across these guys

I had to go through a local motor Factors to use them but the stuff i got bonnet and bumpers and even the red inserts look pretty good so far

(Although i have not fitted them yet :) )

Here is a link to what they stock for our pugs)

Clicky

Just wondered if anyone else had any views on their quality

welshpug

I think kev ( Blue_Haddock ) does them at his workplace, have heard that they are the best of the aftermarket suppliers, though I don't actually know of any others!

Edited by welshpug

Paulmac19
I think kev ( Blue_Haddock ) does them at his workplace, have heard that they are the best of the aftermarket suppliers, though I don't actually know of any others!

Good to know welshpug it does not show you prices as i dont think you can buy from them direct, unless your in the trade

But they did seem pretty reasonable

The motor factors i used even gave me a 10% discount, not bad every quid counts (if you don't ask you don't get :) )

Edited by Paulmac19

gixxerash

One of there units is about 5 mins from my house i'm sure i went there direct for a scuttle panel for my old mini, good quality item fitted spot on :)

Ashley..

hcmini1989
One of there units is about 5 mins from my house i'm sure i went there direct for a scuttle panel for my old mini, good quality item fitted spot on :)

Ashley..

ive just bought some panels of these and there spot on .I allso used these for all my mini panels and they were all spot on and cheap

gavbrum

I got panels with Hadrians stickers on them. Also says there made by Olman. 2 front panels and a front bumper. I actually posted yesterday asking if they are any good as ive heard aftermarket ones are not easy to fit and corrode badly. The panels were actually bought through Beevers which ive heard have been taken over. Phoned them recently and there panels are way more expensive now. I only paid £15 for each front panel. Are they actually good ones?

Paulmac19
I got panels with Hadrians stickers on them. Also says there made by Olman. 2 front panels and a front bumper. I actually posted yesterday asking if they are any good as ive heard aftermarket ones are not easy to fit and corrode badly. The panels were actually bought through Beevers which ive heard have been taken over. Phoned them recently and there panels are way more expensive now. I only paid £15 for each front panel. Are they actually good ones?

Its all good in the hood then glad to hear it :P