• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Will Eastman

What Lowering Springs Should I Get

Will Eastman

Hey im looking to lower my 205 xs by around 35-40mm on the front, i only want to spend about 50-60 pound. I know im not going to get great standard but was woundering what the best make is in my price range. Iv send gmax, apex, roc and lk to name a few. Thanks in advance

Anthony

If it's an XS, you're probably best off looking at some 106 springs rather than 205 ones - I know some of the TU lot rave about 106 Eibach's, but you won't get them new within your budget (second hand you probably would though) From memory, Sandy, RossD and Jrod have all run them and a search on posts by them should reveal more info

RossD

I've still got them on the car - very good springs.

Edited by RossD

Henry Yorke

Eibach all the way. They give you progressive handling without a harsh ride

number2301

Go for the Eibachs. Can't remember the name of the lower ones, possibly Sport? Anyway, they're great springs and well worth the extra.

Miles

As said can't beat them for a off the shelf spring, not cheap but with everything you get what you pay for, I keep these in stk too cheaper than that too