• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Clarre

Rear Negative Camber

Clarre

Yes I know this have been up before. But it seems to be a secret, because no one will tell where to buy for ex Skip Brown's kit. Needer anyone have put up a foto of it. Or maybe someone can told how to modify the arms? I've tried to contact martin crf450 but he is hard to get. I live in Sweden and I've asked a lot of mechanical industries But no one say they can do it. We have give it a try with welding the arms. And the car goes very good and is a lot more stable than without the -3 degredes negative camber. So please some help or advice is very great.

shalmaneser

I thought they just drilled out the hole the stub axle goes into at an angle then sleeved it? Would be easy enough to do on a lathe.

welshpug

you buy the skip brown kit, from skip brown ;)

try emailing Martin, he has an email on his profile, he was logged on earlier today infact.

crf450
Yes I know this have been up before. But it seems to be a secret, because no one will tell where to buy for ex Skip Brown's kit. Needer anyone have put up a foto of it. Or maybe someone can told how to modify the arms? I've tried to contact martin crf450 but he is hard to get. I live in Sweden and I've asked a lot of mechanical industries But no one say they can do it. We have give it a try with welding the arms. And the car goes very good and is a lot more stable than without the -3 degredes negative camber. So please some help or advice is very great.

PM'd.