• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Eunosfield

How Much To Pay For Ph1 Grey Bumpers

Eunosfield

Hi guys

I could do with some advice, I'm after some replacement bumpers, specifically the front one for a cherry red Phase 1.5.

The trim on them is grey and seems to be far more rare than I had assumed it would be.

In fact I can't seem to find new ones anywhere and from searching it appears they're discontinued.

Could anyone enlighten me to what I should be paying for a second hand grey trimmed bumper.

I'm getting wildly different estimates from friends and breakers yards - From £20 up to £150

A ballpark figure would be great, I'm only just getting into the 205 scene and haven't yet got a feel for what bits and pieces like these should be costing me :-)

Cheers

Rob

Tom Fenton

They are available from most panel suppliers in various makes of pattern bumper. I've bought 2 in the last 3 years. Both fitted reasonbly well.

SurGie

Peugeot themselves dont supply the grey any more so as Tom says other places will have pattern ones. Peugeot Only sell the black hurricane colour ones now.

Pugleyrich

You might want to pm Giles if you are going for second hand. I think he still has a bumper in Cherry Red.

steve@cornwall

And base model bumpers are easily adapted

welshpug

Neat Auto's I believe can still get the grey hard fibreglass bumpers, if it doesn't match too well I would get some plasticare and do the whole lot :)

Eunosfield

Cheers guys, I've got a few leads on some now after not being able to find any (it never rains, it pours).

I thought I'd be looking down the barrel of paying £££ for a bumper but it seems they're relatively inexpensive if you know where to look!